Friends of the Kayaderosseras (FoK) is a volunteer, not-for-profit organization established in March 2004 to protect the Kayaderosseras Creek and its watershed in Saratoga County, New York, for purposes of conservation, education, and recreation. Our mission is to promote awareness and appreciation of the Kayaderosseras Creek, locally known as the “Kaydeross”, and to inspire action to preserve and protect the creek, its tributaries and its watershed as habitat for fish and wildlife, and as a recreational and scenic resource for residents and visitors in surrounding communities.
- Partnership: Work with other groups, watershed landowners and users of the Kaydeross in both the public and private sectors in partnership to promote public access for low-impact recreational uses of the creek.
- Conservation: Improve water quality and aquatic habitat by reducing erosion and sedimentation, pollution, and littering within the watershed.
- Stewardship: Foster a sense of individual and municipal stewardship for this valuable natural resource through education, communication, and program coordination.
- President: Josh Ness
- Vice President: Eric Andersen
- Secretary: Kris Neddo
- Treasurer: Andrew Sheridan
- Recreational Access: Rich Bashant
- Administration Services: Carrie Curvin
- Communications: Kate Gawrys
- Conservation: Joe Acee
- Education and Outreach: Julie McDonough
- Boice Family Park: Loren Grimm
- Gray's Crossing: Richard Bashant
- Driscoll Road Landing: Ron Leveille
- Kelley Park: Mike Tower
- Cottrell-Harrington Park: Margaret Kinosian
- Blodgett Park: Dave Guarino
- Axe Factory Preserve: Blue Neils